The Communications and Marketing Committee is responsible for recommending policies, strategies and tactics for communicating with and marketing to stakeholders in the right of way profession.
The Communication & Marketing Committee is also responsible for working with the Executive Board and Officer's to create an annual detailed communication and marketing plan. The functions and responsibilities of this committee is to:
- Market IRWA membership among appropriate right of way stakeholders with a special emphasis on recruiting new members and retaining existing members.
- Market IRWA courses, seminars and other educational programs among appropriate right of way stakeholders.
- Market IRWA designations and certificate programs among appropriate right of way stakeholders.
- Communicate the value added of IRWA membership to existing members and potential members and key decision makers in the right of way profession.
- Communicate the achievements and activities of the Chapter and its members to appropriate right of way stakeholders.